Green Tea Beauty Hacks That Will Leave Your Skin Glowing
Green tea has many proven benefits in health and skincare. It is a tea rich in antioxidants that helps with anti-aging and anti-inflammation. Drinking green tea is a common recommendation, but there are also other ways to get that extra boost in your daily routine. These easy DIY beauty hacks will leave your skin looking extra flawless and you feeling extra relaxed.
1. Green tea can be used as a daily facial cleanser. Simply brew a cup of green tea, let it cool, and splash it on your face. After a couple minutes of letting the cleanser soak into your skin, rinse it off. This will leave your skin feeling refreshed and revived.
2. Need an extra facial scrub in your cleanser? Take the tea bag out of your mug and break it open. Empty the leaves from the bag into a bowl of honey. Combine the two together and start scrubbing the dirt away.
3. For extra exfoliation, make a green tea sugar scrub for your body. Mix 1 ½ cups of white sugar, the leaves from 2 green tea bags, 2 tablespoons of green tea powder, and 1 cup of coconut oil. Once all of the ingredients are combined, let it cool in the refrigerator until ready to use.
4. The perfect way to brighten up your skin is by using a facemask. While there are many out on the market, a green tea mask is the best and most natural way to go. Take 1 tablespoon of green tea powder or grounded leaves and mix it with 2 tablespoons of yogurt. Put the mixture in the fridge for 1 hour and then apply it to your face. This mask will leave your skin feeling super soft.
5. Do you want a natural fix for the bags under your eyes? Put two used tea bags in the fridge and once cooled, place them both over your eyelids. Relax for a few minutes and let the tea soak into your skin. The anti-inflammatory benefits of green tea will treat puffy eyes and bags.
Now, what are you waiting for? Go try these out for yourself!